or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Can the length of the video with music be extended?

• Percy g Smith commented  · 

I Love this app, is there's a way your company,Let the music play Longer when exporting music,I am a producer making music for a living would you ever expanding the music to be play longer .

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please help me use music with my videos on my iPhone ios10

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please help me. My phone crashes iPhone using iOS 10 when I try to add my music or your music. Please help me. Thank you

• Anonymous commented  · 

My iPhone is using iOS 10 and I can't add any music to my videos. The Matter app crashes every time. Please help

• Oliver commented  · 

I don't know if updating to iOS 10 had anything to do with this but now every time I try to add a song from my iTunes library, the app crashes. Can you please fix this?

• Anand commented  · 

whenever I try to add my own music the app completely shuts down and closes. I'm using an IPhone 5s with the latest version of matter if it helps

• Mike commented  · 

Can't add my own music; app crashes. Would be great if we could seamlessly loop the video clips & accompanying music so it's longer than 12-15 seconds. How about giving us an option to create a simple path that the animated object follows? It would be awesome if we could add the animation to a video clip.

• Seth c commented  · 

App crashes whenever I try to add a song from itunes

• Nick McInchak commented  · 

It would be really nice if we could choose songs from SoundCloud to add or Add audio from a video for the music! Please add soundcloud songs all my favorite songs are on soundcloud!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Nice if the music were to play a little longer.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I feel like this is easy enough to do with iMovie (free with all new iOS devices)

Feedback and Knowledge Base