Add music to Matter export videos

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminPixite Apps (Admin, Pixite) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Percy g Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Love this app, is there's a way your company,Let the music play Longer when exporting music,I am a producer making music for a living would you ever expanding the music to be play longer .

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please help me. My phone crashes iPhone using iOS 10 when I try to add my music or your music. Please help me. Thank you

My iPhone is using iOS 10 and I can't add any music to my videos. The Matter app crashes every time. Please help

• Oliver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know if updating to iOS 10 had anything to do with this but now every time I try to add a song from my iTunes library, the app crashes. Can you please fix this?

• Anand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

whenever I try to add my own music the app completely shuts down and closes. I'm using an IPhone 5s with the latest version of matter if it helps

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't add my own music; app crashes. Would be great if we could seamlessly loop the video clips & accompanying music so it's longer than 12-15 seconds. How about giving us an option to create a simple path that the animated object follows? It would be awesome if we could add the animation to a video clip.

• Nick McInchak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really nice if we could choose songs from SoundCloud to add or Add audio from a video for the music! Please add soundcloud songs all my favorite songs are on soundcloud!

I feel like this is easy enough to do with iMovie (free with all new iOS devices)

Feedback and Knowledge Base